I was all ready to have a nice, simple breakfast. One glass for Kool-aid, one bowl for cereal. Cereal goes in the bowl. Then I went to get some Kool-aid to fill up my glass so that I could take an infernal allergy-relief pill, and… BAM!
Apparently, my hand thought that the bowl was the glass, and I immersed my cereal in Kool-aid!
There wasn’t much I could do. It was, unfortunately, the last of the cereal. So I ate it. Gross. It felt like dunking my teeth in sugar, one of thing, and it tasted awful. Do not ever mix cereal and kool-aid.
Unless it’s All-Bran, and you’re testing it on William Shatner…